Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My 1st Party!

I want to say a huge thank you to one of my good friends, Melissa, who was a hostess for my very first party!  Big step!  I appreciate her so much and the friends that came to the party as well.  She would like to meet her goal of $250 net sales and one booking so she can get DOUBLE the free books and she still needs more orders. 

I have a new domain name, bonnysbooks.com and I would love for you to stop by there and enter to win $500 worth of books and look at some great books that make wonderful Christmas presents. 

Remember, if you buy $40 worth of books, you can also order up to 4 of the monthly specials, which are great deals. 

There are books for children of every age and I'd be happy to give you suggestions if you email me at bonny@bonnysbooks.com

No comments: